Thursday, April 3, 2008

Truly This Photo Has Meaning....

Ok...So this is hilarious! I was going through my photos on my computer tonight and I came across all these different photos of this fabric swatch. It was so funny because Nick took these photos for me so we could have the swatch color of my bridesmaid dresses and we had to send this swatch back to the bridal salon because I have only asked for 9 months to get a fabric sample and I would pay for it and of course still don't have one so...Nick took photos so we would have it! Soooo funny it is too bad the color isn't the color in real life. In this photo it looks peach but it is more of a shimmery burnt orange! Anyway...I thought it was cute so I had to share!!! 

Ok.....Have a great night!
Kell~

1 comment:

the yaney's said...

Aw, he tried! Great effort!!!