Monday, April 28, 2008

We're Back in Colorado....

The Ritz-Carlton Denver
The Lobby of The Ritz-Carlton Denver
The table where we had dinner at Elways
The Bar at Elways inside The Ritz-Carlton Denver, this is where I was literally standing 1 foot away from Kobe Bryant and the entire LAKER team after the creamed the Nuggets!!!

So one of the highlights of our trip thus far was going to the New Ritz-Carlton, Denver.
The Hotel is Amazing it is so beautiful and Hip all at the same time! We got to see a lot of our friends that we use to work with at The Ritz in Bachelor Gulch so that was fun. 
When we walked into Elways I looked over and I was Like HOLY TOLEDO that is Kobe Bryant...then I looked around the table and I was like that is the entire TEAM! So funny as I never really recognize famous people but you couldn't miss a table full of men over 6ft 5inches tall...so that was kinda neat...the kid in me wanted to ask for an autograph and wanted to because at the Ritz you would be fired for asking any famous person for an autograph! So thought it would be fun to do it in "THE RITZ" as I use to work there and it would still sort of feel as though I was "Breaking the Rules" ha ha...
Anyway...we are up in Vail now and having a great time! There is more snow then you could possibly imagine for this time of year! We have got a lot done for the wedding but I have just realized how much more there really is to do! AYE AYE AYE!
I am starting to get really excited though!
We are staying with our friends Taralyn & Tracy and their kids and having a great time as usual! We just love spending time with the Walters Family!!! 
Thanks Guys!
Oh....and I have an exciting announcement...
More to come!
Kell~

2 comments:

jenjt said...

Oh!! What's with you and your announcements?!?! I need to know now....

the yaney's said...

Last year I was in Vegas for a bachelorette party, anyway, we were in the hard rock hotel and all of a sudden someone grabbed me from behind and pull me into them as I turned around to give whoever this person was a my dirtiest look that I could conjure up, I was totally shocked to see that the person was Cuba Gooding Jr! Needless to say I really didn't know how to react. It's weird seeing celebrities in person!