Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Prance...AKA...Amy...

Happy Birthday Amy!!!
I hope you have a great day! 
Can you even believe we have known each other for 27 Years? Where does the time go?
We have had so much fun over the years. We have been through the best of times and hard times and we are always there for each other no matter what it is! You are one of my bestest friends and I am so happy we have remained friends for all these years!
I could list a million memories and you would tell me..."I can't believe you remember that"
Remember when you wrote me 5 letters and sent them to me at church camp so I would get one every day while I was gone? Do you remember when my grandma would take us to the park as kids to play? How about the time my grandma's car smelled like fish and you asked her what she had for dinner and she said BEEF....ROAST BEEF! HA...or...how about when I use to call you Maimie Miller because my grandma had a friend named Maimie Miller and I thought that was a great name for you! ( I THINK IT DROVE YOU NUTS) or how about that phase you went through when you made me do EVERYTHING for you because everything was too embarassing...!!! Or how about the time you left the mixing bowl, ranch dressing container and towel on my mom's front porch(I still don't think she knows why)! HA HA  Great times!!!!
So many great times and memories! I am so excited for all the years to come!
Here's to 32 Great Years.....and 27 years of Friendship....(I have known you since the 5th grade!!!) Ha ha not really since we were 5!
Anyway today is your day and I hope you have a great birthday!
Thanks for being a great friend.
Loves,
Kell~
Wish Amy A Happy Birthday on her BLOG
She is Prance on my side bar!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Happy birthday Amy!

amy said...

Kelly..
Thanks for the birthday wishes! You are hilarious but such a great friend!! We do have a lot of crazy memories together! 27 years is a long time! You need to hurry and have kids so they can have the same!! :)
Love Ya!!

the yaney's said...

Happy Birthday Amy!

{The Christian's} said...

Happy Birthday to Amy!! One of my favorite memories of you two (and Cortney) is when he shoved a twinkie up Kell's nose!! Boys....what I get to look forward too. :)

Margo McLeskey said...

OK, what's the deal with the mixer, ranch dressing and towel?