Thursday, October 23, 2008

Are you Kidding Me?


REMEMBER THESE????



You can get them in Colors!!!



I think I will stick with these!!!!!!
So today I went on to SHOES.COM and low and behold I came across REEBOK high tops! Can you even believe this? SO Hilarious!! I thought they were a thing of the past and left in the 80's but like bell bottoms they are trying to make a come back! They even have the 80's 25th Anniversary pair as pictured above! So hilarious! It brought me back to my days of Guess Jeans with Zippers, Scrunchy Socks, and my COVETED pair of Reebok High Tops!
What are they going to bring back next?
SO funny!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

That is so funny!! I think I have a picture of you with those on....I am going to look.

I think I can top those! I was shoe shopping for Ashley the other day at Piperlime and they have Kangaroos!! Do you remember them, with the zippers on the side. I remember putting quarters in mine at Gemco (where Target is). Oh the memories! :)

{The Christian's} said...

P.S. Where is the haircut picture??

Natalie said...

Those are hilarious!!! I totally used to sport a pair of those!

I hope that all is going well with you!!! We need to catch up soon!

amy said...

Wow!! Never again!
How are you friend?

Burg Family said...

I love it!BTW Karyn,I own a pair of Kangaroos :)

Andrea said...

Kelly, I so remember us in grade school with the shoes and Guess jeans. It's so funny looking back at pictures of you, Amy and I.

the yaney's said...

So funny...I had yellow ones! Can you imagine that????

Totally remember the Kangaroos :)

Tamara said...

LMAO! That is so funny. I remember my Mom having a pair of those shoes when I was little. So not cute.