Monday, October 6, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS HUSBAND...I call him sweets!



So...I am so EXCITED for this post!!!

Nick has a NEW JOB!
He is the General Manager/Maitre D'
of Masa's Restaurant in San Francisco!
Masa's is one of the TOP restaurants in the city!
This is so exciting! If any of you have met Nick you know that he is an extremely hard worker and gives everything 200% well it has paid off for him and I am so PROUD of him!
This is such a huge accomplishment for him! I know he is going to do a fabulous job and exceed all their expectations! Nick is so passionate about food and beverage and he never ceases to amaze me with his abilities and skills in food and beverage! He so deserves this!
I love you so much husband aka sweets and I know you are going to blow their socks off!
I love you!!!!

XOXO
Your wife....Kells~
Nicks' last day with Plumpjack is next Friday and then he starts his new job on the 28th of October!!!

p.s. I bought Nick and iphone for his birthday/celebration gift and he is so addicted to it! I can't believe it! It is so funny! I can't believe Nick has an iphone before me! He loves his iphone!!! I want one so bad now! I have to wait till December 28th though to get mine! UGHHHH...
Just know that on the 28th of December I will be blogging about my iphone :) :)

5 comments:

Viktoria said...

that's so awesome! i love Masa's! next time Eric & I are in San Francisco, you know where we are going to dinner! tell Nick I say Congratulations & we all know he totally deserves it!

funfavorites said...

I'm going to the website right now. Let's put a dinner on the calendar asap. Chocolate pedicures and dinner, what a day:)

{The Christian's} said...

Congratulations to Nick! That is great!

funfavorites said...

This is very exciting for Nick! I'm all over the vegetarian tasting menu. It sounds delicious!

jenjt said...

Congrats Nick! What wonderful news! Can't wait for dinner in SF...let's get planning!