Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Nice Fall Sunday

Unfortunately I don't have any photos....
but Nick and I have been busy!
Nick's last day at The Carneros Inn was yesterday!!!
He has 10 days off before he starts his new job!
Today was so nice....I haven't been feeling so well so I have been trying to get some rest!
We went for a really nice walk today and looked at some houses! I love going to open houses!
It was fun...all the houses we looked at were 200,000-300,000 less than when they were first on the market! Can you believe it? That is huge! The Realtors would say the price on the paper is more than what you can offer so if you want to make an offer let us know! We just laughed! It is amazing how much home prices have come down! We are going to hold out a little longer! I think a year from now or 9 months from now will be the best time to buy!!
Now we are just at home watching football and hanging out! It is such a beautiful day.

We went to Half Moon Bay a few weeks ago and went to the Pumpkin Patch! I have some photos but I have to download them! I will do it soon!

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!
Love the DoLaTa's!


No comments: