Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to my BFF.........




Today is Em's Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday BFF
I love ya to death!
You are like a sister to me!!!
We have been friends since we were 2 years old!
Where does the time go? We are only 16 right???
Ha ha...
So many memories together! I don't know what I would do without you!
YOU COMPLETE ME!
HA HA
Life is a HIGHWAY...I WANT TO RIDE IT ALL NOT LONG!
Love Ya! Hope you have the best birthday ever...and Nick and I cannot wait for you, Travis and Hannah to move out here! We are sitting on pins and needles waiting!
We love you guys!!
XOXO

Have a Happy Birthday!
Love,
Kell~ n~ Nick

2 comments:

Margo McLeskey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM...Do you have a blog??? If so, I'll leave you a comment but for now..HBDKBFF :>)

{The Christian's} said...

Happy Birthday Em!

So weird....I was just thinking about her b-day last night and wondering if it was in October.