Friday, August 28, 2009

Hello

Well it is me again!
Things are moving along nicely! We go to the doctor next week for our next ultra sound so I have no news really to update on the baby other than my stomach keeps growing and today when I got on the scale I have lost 2lbs. So to date 17 1/2 weeks I have only gained 3lbs! Heck if I knew I would start losing weight I might have started this years ago! Just kidding! :) :)
I hope it is ok that I have only gained 3lbs! I am sure it is but it just doesn't seem like too much but I am not complaining!!!

This past week too Nick and I went to Sacramento and met my dad & mom at Goores! My bedding came in so that was exciting! I showed Nick all around the baby store and showed him some of the treasures I picked out! He couldn't believe all the fun stuff! I think his favorite was the Silicon Bottles! I had never seen those before! They are actually really cool! So that was fun! After Goores we then all headed over to the Elephant Bar and met my second cousin for lunch! It was a great lunch and so nice to see Dianna! She just found out she has to have a very simliar heart surgery that my father had this past March! She goes to the doctor on September 2nd and we find out when she will be admitted to Mercy in Sacramento! The good news is Mercy is such an amazing hospital and they did such a great job with my dad so I know she will be in good hands!

Well other than a fun trip to Sac...that is about all that is going on with us!
Oh..and I almost forgot! Emily and Travis are coming up tomorrow for a wine dinner and they are going to stay the night with us and we will spend the day together on Sunday! I am so excited to see them and so happy they live so close now!!!!! It is a dream!!!

Ok...have a great weekend everybody!!!

Kell, Nick and Cutie

No comments: