Saturday, August 1, 2009

Still Sick


Well this is day 3 of being sick and it is so not fun! I just don't do "being sick" well. I am sure most people do not but I just don't like it! I have been in my bed and doing absolutely NOTHING except trying to get rest and sleep so I can feel better! I am so bored but have no energy or desire to do anything! I just want to feel better! :( Supposedly I have Viral Bronchitis and I really have to take it easy due to being pregnant and all but I would do anything to feel better!
I have been doing a good job of drinking a lot of fluids! (7) 32oz bottles of Gatorade in 2 1/2 days! I am living on wheat toast and that is about all! Today I tried some grapes and they actually tasted good! Maybe that is a good sign that I am feeling better? I have lost 8 1/2 lbs! I weigh less than when I first got pregnant! I hope that is ok? I am sure it is mostly water weight! Baby should be A-Ok as long as I don't get a fever and take care of myself! As I have been lying here bored out of my mind I have thought about friends that have been on bed rest and thought to myself..."I don't know how they do it" I have just been in bed for a few days and am going crazy! I sure hope that bed rest is not in my future! I don't know how I would handle it?
Well I am praying tomorrow I will hopefully start to be back to my old self!!
Sorry for the venting post on my illness but as you can see I have a lot of time on my hands and running out of books to read and websites to visit. Oh..I am going to be updating my Baby Finds on the right hand side today so check them out if you want! :)

No comments: