Monday, November 1, 2010

Giving Thanks~


Since Thanksgiving is in November I thought it would be appropriate to give thanks each day of the month for something in my life! I feel that so many times in life we focus on the bad, the negative and not the positive. I feel that if I can give thanks for one thing each day this month it will help keep a positive mind set and help us all really appreciate what we have in life!

I hope you will join me in giving thanks for the things you are thankful for in your life!

XO
Kelly~

Day # 1
Today I am thankful for my wonderful husband because without him I would have not gotten through this past weekend. I love you! For those of you that don't know I injured my back and my daughter was really sick and I couldn't get out of bed for the last 3 days! Nick was amazing through the entire weekend and helped me so much! Thank you my love! XO

1 comment:

the yaney's said...

What a great guy! Hope you and your Kate are feeling better.