Thursday, February 15, 2007

B's Purses Sample Sale 50% off!!!!

Hi Everyone....
I am a B's Purse Sales Rep and I have my sample purses on Sale for 50% off. This is a great savings! These are first come first serve because I only have one of each! If you are interested in a custom designed purse you can visit my website at www.bspurses.com/kmcleskey and if you are interested in becoming a rep we are offering a special to sign up for $99. This is a very inexpensive business so if you are looking for something fun and creative to do and earn extra money B's Purses is a great side business!! If you are interested please let me know and I would love to sign you up. Please feel free to email me at kmcleskey@gmail.com
Happy Shopping. ****These Prices do not include shipping****






Large Tote with Tortise Handles $125/Sale Price $62.50

Green Swirl Back Pack: $135/Sale Price $67.50





Baby Bag Cowboy: $130/Sale Price $65





Lobster Beach Bag with Plastic Lining on the inside $150/Sale Price $75





Large Hobo: $120/Sale Price $60






Circle Purse Grey with Silver Handles: $130/Sale Price $65






Portfolio Bag: $150/Sale Price $75









Large Purse with Leather Handels: $120/Sale Price $60









Bucket Purse with Bow: $105/Sale Price $52.50












Snake Wallet: $100/Sale Price $40











Clutch with Leather handles: $110/Sale Price $55.00













Giraffe Purse with Black Bead Handles: $130/Sale Price 65.00

If you are interested in one of these purses please comment or email me at kmcleskey@gmail.com
Thank you!!!
Kelly~


























1 comment:

{The Christian's} said...

That diaper bag is really cute. I also love the bottom one, the green one with the black handle!!