Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Wedding This Weekend......

This weekend was the wedding of my good friends Alison and Bill! I met them about 9 months ago when they came to The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn to meet with me for a possible wedding. They booked the site and we have worked together for the last 6 months and we have become the greatest friends! Alison and I had so much fun planning her wedding and we spent a lot of great time together! It was so rewarding to see it all come together this weekend. I love my job so much and it is so rewarding when I see two fabulous people that are truly in love get married. I am so lucky that I made two really great friends...this weekend Alison is coming over and going with me to a chairity event that I have been working on! Alison...I wish you and Bill a lifetime of love and happiness! Thank you for making my job so fun and easy! I love you guys!!!

The Flowers for the Ceremony....Alison & I right before the ceremony!

Bill & I right before the Ceremony~

The Wedding Cake!!! YUM YUM!
The Design on the middle Tier mimicked Alison's Beautiful Wedding Dress Beading!!!




The Ceremony Site....Originally this was suppose to be outside but due to February weather we had to move the ceremony inside. I think it turned out quite nicely.





This table was a dedication to Bill and Alison's Parents. I thought this was so sweet.....Alison and I came up with this!

2 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

It all looks so pretty....love the cake!!! I think the dedication table was nice too. I like those picture frames!

Viktoria said...

Kelly this job is so perfect for you, or rather you are so perfect for the job! i can't wait til you help me plan my wedding, I know you will do a beautiful and magnificent job just like you do for everyone else! I love you!