Thursday, February 1, 2007

Under The Weather........

Well I am a little under the weather today. I just hate getting colds! I don't deal with them so well. So today I actually stayed home from work but ended up going in for a couple of hours and then came home and slept on the sofa! Nick had to work all day! He is now home and we are spending some time together! I am glad he is here! It is nice to have someone around when you don't feel so well!

Oh...Today Nick had his review at work and he got RAVE reviews from his boss! He is getting more and more responsibilities at The Carneros Inn!! I am so proud of him! Well I am going to go....Nick and I are watching the food network...our FAVORITE channel!! Good Eats is on now...this guy drives me a little crazy but oh-well!!

Have a great night!!!

Kell & Nick~

1 comment:

h♥untie said...

hey kelly:) cute page! how are you? how's the wedding planning coming? cort says hi....twinkie:)