Wednesday, February 21, 2007

YCHS....Girls Trip to SF and Wine Tasting in Sonoma...


This Sunday I went to San Francisco with a few friends from High School! We had a great time in San Fran. We stayed at The Fairmont in SF and even got a tour of the "Secret Presidential Suite" So that was really fun and Cool!
We went out for Sushi and drinks and just had fun!
The next day we did a little wine tasting and then a picnic lunch at the wineries! It is so great to reconnect with old friends.....like I said in a previous post..."Oldies but Goodies" Old Friends are the Best Friends.....Thanks Kristina, Kim, & Kristin for a fun weekend!
Loves....Kell~

6 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Cute pictures....looks like you all had fun!

amy said...

How fun! You all look great!!

Amy said...

how fun that you still keep in touch with so many girls from H.S!!!

i have been meaning to email you info on the header... soon, i promise!!!

you look great kelly!!

Andrea said...

Hi Kelly! Looks like you girls had fun! I will surely let you know if I ever stay at the Montage...but I can assure you it won't be anytime soon. I just walk by and dream!!! Someday maybe. You look so happy and it seems like you are always having so much fun! I enjoy your blog!

Take care,
Andrea

Kristin said...

YEAH Kel... we had so much fun!!! I'm so glad we went!!! We definately have to do it more often!!!

Viktoria said...

i think that's so funny, interesting, and cool that all four of your names start with K. I've always loved stuff like that.
I wanted to tell you I opened that fantastic bottle of red you gave me and I shared it with a good friend over nice conversation and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks so much! Can't wait til you come to nyc, it's been too long!