Thursday, May 3, 2007

~Another Fabulous Wedding This Past Weekend~

















Good Evening...Sorry it has taken so long to post these photos but as I said in a prior post I left my camera at my mom's about 3 weeks ago and I have been camera-less for awhile so I have to depend on others for their photos. So THANK YOU Jubilee for the photos! This past weekend was another great wedding! I had the opportunity to work with some of the best in the business! Jubilee Lau of Jubilee Lau Events was the wedding coordinator and she is absolutely FABULOUS! Please check out her website! and Nancy Liu Chin Flowers at & her husband Kevin Chin was the Photographer.
This wedding was simply beautiful. All the small details really added to the event.
It was such a pleasure working with Matt & Mariko as well as Jubilee for the last 6 months.
I hope you enjoy the photos I have posted! Also...please tell me what types of photos you enjoy looking at of my weddings! I will keep them coming! Also.....on that note..STAY TUNED because I am getting to LAUNCH my own Wedding Website with tid bits from my weddings as well as ideas I like for my own wedding! I am really excited about it and I will have a major post on this blog to let you all know! I really want to try to keep this blog for friends and family and what is going on with Nick and I!!!
I hope you all are doing great!
Loves to all...Kell~

4 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

I like those boxes in the first photo! Was there anything in them?

the yaney's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the yaney's said...

Gorgeous Wedding! I love all the flower arrangements. You have my dream job!

KIRUTHIVASAN said...

Great post on
"Another Fabulous Wedding This Past Weekend". I have to appreciate your post & content flow . I found this post will be very useful for readers. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Get in touch with us via our websitesvegetarian restaurant | sweet shop