Monday, May 21, 2007

One Week From Today!!!!


One week from today Nick and I will be in Beaver Creek/Vail, Colorado! We can't wait! We are flying out next Sunday and will drive up on Monday morning. We are going to secure our wedding site and our vendors! I know this may seem early but the HEART of wedding season has begun and it is either now or take a chance that we won't get the vendors or site we want!
We are so excited to go back and see friends and see the place we called home for 5 1/2 years!!
It will be great because summer is my most favorite time there!! I wish we could go rafting but we don't have a lot of time with all our appointments!
I will make sure we post photos from our trip!
Kells~

4 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

I love Beaver Creek in the summer! Wish we were going there for the 4th of July!

jenjt said...

Have a great trip!! Call me before you leave....I need help with my blog. I have no idea how to post a video!! I'm so frustrated right now!!!! You probably have several "missed calls" on your cell. I've been working on this thing forever.

the yaney's said...

Have a great trip. Looks absolutely beautiful there!

jenjt said...

You better rest up on your vacation! We have a big derby coming up!!!!