Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Back to Work......:(

Well after 4 days off and a nice visit to YC I am back to work :(
Sometimes it is just so nice not to have to go to work. :)
I had such a great 4 days with my mom & dad. My mom had foot surgery on Friday so I went up to YC to help her out! She sure is a trooper and she sure is doing a great job!
We had a really nice visit!!!
I also while I was home went to Amy & Matt's wedding! It was so nice to be apart of their special day. Once I get everything in order and unpacked I have a few pictures I can post! :) :)
Anyway...it was the nicest wedding ceremony and reception! I am so happy for both of them!!
I also spent some time with Jen & Allie! That was fun! I helped Jen make her blog! FINALLY! :) :)
Please go visit her blog it is quite cute www.djtraynham.blogspot.com
And then I hung out with my good friend Jeremy! He bought a house a few months back and has been remodeling it! It is coming along so nicely! I told Jeremy when I buy my house he has to help me! He has great style!!!
Well....it was a great 4 days and now I am back to work! Yipeee Aye Eh.....
It is going to be a long day!!!

Talk soon~
Kell~

3 comments:

jenjt said...

I'm loving this blogging! I'm recruiting more friends....
I loved having you in YC!!!!

Margo McLeskey said...

Thank you for all your help! Couldn't have taken a shower without you! Maybe you can run back on Friday and help me with another shower!

Thanks a millllionnn,
Love, Mom

{The Christian's} said...

Glad you had a good time! Sounds like you did lots while you were home. :) Can't wait to see pictures.