Tuesday, May 29, 2007

~ I Love These Girls~

Kelly & The Spangler Girls
Coco & Ava
Coco & Ava Too Cute
The 3 Amigas!

I MISS YOU GIRLS SO MUCH!!!!!!
Today was such a great day! I got to go hang out with
Coco & Ava and their mom Kathi!
We had such an Awesome Visit!
It was short but sweet and meant so much to Nick and I
To see them! I use to watch Coco & Ava 1-2 nights a week
We had the best time together! They are two very special girls
and they made leaving Vail/Beaver Creek hard! I miss them so much!!!
It was so great to spend time with them and see how much they are
growing up! Coco has her own horse now and is going to her first
horse show this weekend in Carbondale! I am so proud of her!!
Ava is very involved in her Karate and won second place and a trophy
at her first karate meet! Kathi there mom is as beautiful as ever
and is truly a remarkable woman! She is amazing! I love her to death too!
It was just a great day! I can't wait to come back and See Ava, Coco and Kathi again soon!
They might even come to California to visit Nick and I!!! PLEASE COME
We would love to have you!!!
XOXOXOXO
Kell~
p.s. I even braided the girls hair like I did when I would come over
Both Coco & Ava love French Braids!!

2 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

you and your french braids....that brings back memories! Those girls are cuties!

Auntie Ann said...

they do bring back memories! You look great!