Sunday, July 8, 2007

FOUR WEDDINGS & NO FUNERAL
7-7-7
A Few of the Weddings to Share....






4 Weddings & No Funeral

7-7-7

"the most talked about wedding date in 100 years"

Who thinks this far in advanced?
Eva Longoria!

Anyway.....Yesterday I managed to pull off 4 weddings!

I arrived to work at 7am & left at midnight!

One of the longest days of my life but with all that being said it went off pretty much

without a hitch and it was worth it! So maybe there is some truth to lucky triple 777.
Oh....I also slept in till noon and then went and had a much needed massage today!

I am still exhausted and my legs still hurt! :)
But that is a day in the life of a Wedding Planner!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!

2 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

I can't believe you had 4 in one day! Once again, I LOVE the cake!!!

amy said...

Crazy!! Well, Matt actually booked a band to play at the reception! They are from Reno! Who Knows! Call me when you have a chance!! Loves...