Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Kim

Drake's Beach, California. Right outside Point Reyes!

Kelly & Kim on The Beach
Happy Birthday Kim!!!
The California Coastline...How Beautiful!
Today Kim and I went over to Point Reyes and Drakes Beach for the day!
Of course the only over casted day in about 2 weeks and it was today but none the less we had a great time!! We had lunch at a cute little deli in Point Reyes...The Best Crabcake Sandwich I think I have ever had and then we went over to Drake's Beach and Hung out! It was a fun day! We saw lots of wildlife...Cows, Goats, Sheep, Chickens, Elk, Lions, Tigers and Bears Oh-My...Ok the last 3 we didn't see but everything else we did! It was so much fun and to think this is about 45 minutes from my house! What today taught me is that there is a lot to explore in my own backyard and I am going to start getting out more and exploring the beautiful state of California! Today was truly a great day and it was Kim's Birthday! Ok...So we are off to the Sonoma Farmers Market in the Square tonight with our little group the "Wine Diva's" So that should be fun...sit in the park get some fresh foods and drink a little vino!
Happy Tuesday to All!
~Kelly~

2 comments:

Erin said...

I used to go to those beaches all the time when I was a kid! So different from San Diego ones...but still so beautiful.

{The Christian's} said...

You've been tagged!!