Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A New Hair Do.....



Ok...So here is my new hair do. Don't laugh these are self portraits and it is so hard to take your own photos and not look cheesey! Well I love my new hair cut and color! I cut about 2 1/2 inches off and lightened it! I really love it! I tried a new girl Natalie at Belle Allure Hair Salon in Yuba City and she is fabulous! I will just plan my trips home around my hair appointments because she is worth it!!! I really love the layers!!! I love it all!
So today's quote..."when all else fails get a new hair do" HA HA

5 comments:

jenjt said...

Your new cut and color look great!! I go to Lori(at Bella Allure) for facials...I love her!!

{The Christian's} said...

Kell it looks SO good! I really like your color and love the new length and layers!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look. The layers are fabulous!-Liz

the yaney's said...

Love the new do! I was just thinking while looking at your pictures that your hair looked long...not sure if I have ever seen it that long...The color looks great!

Viktoria said...

i love it! you look beautiful!