Saturday, July 14, 2007

Who Reads My Blog???

Who Reads Our Blog?
Tonight I started thinking I wonder who
Reads Our Blog?
If you read our blog please leave me a comment and
Tell me what you like about it and what you would like to see.
Tell me why you like to blog!
And Give me one Idea that I could blog about!
I look forward to reading your comments....and blogging
about your ideas...that is my goal to come up with a creative
blog for each idea you give me....with pictures!
So get Creative!!!
Happy Blogging.
~K&N~

1 comment:

{The Christian's} said...

Sounds fun. I have seen on a bunch of other blogs that they do a SPT (self portrait tuesday). Each Tuesday there is a different theme/topic to learn more about each person. That is where I got the "what's in your bag" idea.
That might be something kind of fun to do.