Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Jaimi Came To Visit~

Kelly & Jaimi Inside The Cave At Benziger Winery
Kelly & Jaimi in the Reserve Tasting Room at Benziger!
Kelly & Jaimi Enjoying some Vino at Chateau St. Jean!
Jaimi, Kelly & Nick having dinner at Celedon in Napa

The Sign Says "Sweetie Pies"
Too Cute

Jaimi and I had a great visit. She came to visit for about 4 days and we had a ball!
We went wine tasting in Sonoma & Napa and then spent the day at Sky Walker Ranch!
We then went up to YC for my engagement Party at my mom's house!
It was a great time!
It is so great to see friends!
I miss you Jaimi!
Can't wait for our next visit!
"that is just the way it is....something will never change"
Ha.
K~

3 comments:

jenjt said...

You girls are cute! It was great seeing Jaimi!!

amy said...

How was the party? Im so sad I missed it! I called you yesterday and your phone wasnt on! I will try you again today! Looks like you have been busy and having fun! Hope to talk to you soon!

Erin said...

Looks like fun! I love Celadon!