Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Cousins go to Tahoe...

This weekend the "cousins" went to Tahoe!
We had so much fun!!
It was a nice relaxing weekend and spent some great time together!
Here are some of the FUN things we did:
Had the Most Fabulous Pizza: Pear & Gorgonzola
Played Phase 10 so much fun!
Played with Dom & Cassie!
They are getting SO big and SO cute! I will post some of my favorites
And.....it was our first trip as cousins together....We Missed Karyn, Anson, Ashley & Allison and we hope they can join us for the next Cousin Trip!!!!
Enjoy...


Melissa & Cassie~Kristin & Kelly
Bo & Dom~ Nick & Gary
1st Annual Cousin Trip to Tahoe/October 2007
Thank You Nick for the Great Rooms at Plumpjack Squaw!

2 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Looks like fun!! I love you all in your patagonia jackets. :) I think I will take a picture with mine on and post it.

the yaney's said...

Looks like fun...I haven't been to Tahoe in forever!