Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Just Can't Wait....


Ok...So I am sure you all know in Blog World that they are filming Sex & The City the Movie....I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I have watched my DVD's over and over again.....and now that I am sick what better thing to do than to pull out season 1 tomorrow and go straight through....
I have to say I just love these dresses...and those shoes...they are hot! Miranda looks great and Carrie and Charlotte look Fabulous as Ever....Also...Check out Miranda's Hand Bag...her entire outfit gives me total inspiration to creat a wedding....Inspiration Board....Hmmm Maybe that is what I will do.
Anyway.....Are you as excited as I am for the Sex & The City Movie? Are you a SJP fan? Hmmmmm Cosmo Anyone?

2 comments:

jenjt said...

I am so excited!! Love those dresses...
I'll be seeing you soon!!

the yaney's said...

I think I will be like those trekies camping out at the movie theatre waiting to get my ticket! I can't wait! Hey we should do a Sex and the City movie premier party!!!