Thursday, October 25, 2007

Martha Stewart and Staying Home.....Hmmmm



Ok...So Another day at home sick. I am kind of enjoying watching Martha Stewart, Ivillage and Ellen. I know I shouldn't get too use to this but it is sort of nice not working. Granted I can' t do much but watch these shows because I feel horrible but I am feeling very crafty! I just wish I had the energy to do it. So today on Martha she was showing off some blown glass pumpkins. I tried to find them on her website but could not so this is what I found on the net. I think they are so beautiful. I think they would make a great centerpiece on any fall dining table. These are about $155-$1000 so my goal is to try to find some today that are less expensive....Or maybe just take a glass blowing class.....hmmmm
Also...I will have to take a photo today of my Arts~ N~ Crafts stuff. I have been collecting so much stuff. I love to make greeting cards but I want to do more just don't know what it is I want to do yet....Nick and I are working on cleaning out our garage. It is a single car garage and we are going to take a weekend and clean it out and get it organized so.....I can have an office out there and a place to Craft Away! We only have a 2 bedroom so I can't turn our guest bedroom into a craft room so I decided since we don't use our garage for our cars I am going to organize it, paint it and make it a craft room and office! So we shall see........It will probably take a few months because our lives are so crazy right now but I have some great ideas up my sleeve and if all goes well it is going to turn out really cute.......Stay tuned.....
XO
Kell~

2 comments:

the yaney's said...

The blown glass pumpkins are beautiful! I am obsessed with Martha Stewart, although I never get to watch her show anymore. I have been feeling crafty too...its time to get started on my Christmas crafts. Good luck on your craft room!

Erin said...

I'm not crafty in the least but I still love to look. Check out my sister-in-law amy's blog. She just finished her studio...it should give you some great ideas.