Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy 3rd Anniversary My Love.......


Happy Anniversary My Love!
I can't believe it has been 3 years! Where does the time go. I am such a lucky girl to have found someone to share my life with that is loving, caring, considerate, giving and my best friend in the whole wide world! I am can't believe in less than one year we will be married and going to spend the rest of our lives together. I couldn't imagine my life with out you sweets!!
Thank you for all that you do and all that you are. My love for you grows every day. Happy Anniversary My Love! I can't wait for you to get home! XOXO Travel Safely......









4 comments:

Erin said...

Happy anniversary and many many more!

{The Christian's} said...

The picture of Nick with the tree skirt is a classic!!!
Where is he traveling from?
Happy Anniversary....can't wait for the wedding! :)

the yaney's said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the tree skirt picture!!!

amy said...

Wow!! Time goes by so fast!! Happy Anniversary! Loves to both of you!!