Saturday, November 10, 2007

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!

These are a Few of Her Favorite Things.........

Ashley Loves Hannah Montana........

Ashley loves to read! She Loves Nancy Drew!
Ashley Loves Horses!!!

I love Ashley!!!
Ashley Happy 8th Birthday!
Sorry this is a day late....
I hope you had the best birthday.
I made this birthday collage for you. So Click on the
collage to see the pictures bigger...But these photos remind me of you!
You are Full of Spunk...As Your Mom says A Firecracker...You have a big heart....You love your sister and your family! And you are a great reader! I love you Ashley and I love celebrating your favorite day of the year! Happy Birthday!!!
I love you!
Aunt Kelly~
p.s. Karyn...where does the time go? Can you believe it has been 8 years? Wow...
What a great 8 years! Loves XO

2 comments:

amy said...

Ashley is the cutest little girl!

{The Christian's} said...

I loved looking at the collage! That brought back a lot of memories!!