Friday, November 2, 2007

Nick's New Toy....


Well After 3 Full Days of Looking at Cars and about 100 hours of research on the Internet. We finally purchased a car. We bought a 2007 Honda Accord! We love it. I found out in this process that I am quite the negotiator and I love the negotiating process of buying a car and getting what I want. I don't like looking at cars and driving them it gets really boring but I love the negotiations. Nick couldn't believe how good I was!!! Anyway... Nick loves his new car and it is a good reliable car and it gets great gas mileage. KEY IN THIS DAY AND AGE. I am also glad we bought a Honda because for the last 4 years they have been voted the #1 GREEN Automobile Company!!! So I feel as though we are doing something good for our environment by buying a car from a GREEN company!! Happy Driving...K&N
p.s. Ours is dark grey!
p.s.s. Stay Tuned for DOLATA2 License Plates...the Beamer has DOLATA1
I will take photos of them side by side when the license plate gets here!!!

1 comment:

Viktoria said...

you are too cute! and too funny! i would buy a hybrid/green car too if i needed a car.
miss you!
can't wait to see you!