Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend~

The Gang....Mom & Dad came over to spend Thanksgiving with us and Kim came over from San Rafael. We had such a great night. It was a small group but a fun group! Thanks for sharing Thanksgiving with us!!! XOXO
Kell~N~Nick
I love my leaf plates

Our Thanksgiving Table....
Nick Carving our Turkey!!!


I love this picture of Kim & I It is our shadows on the vineyards! Fun Fun!
Kim & I went on a Great Bike Ride Thanksgiving Day!!! It was so fun to be outside on such a pretty day.

~Kelly...Biking Through the Vineyards at Gundlach Bunschu~
Kelly & Kim...We made it to the top of the hill!!!
Can you even believe it is 73 degrees and Thanksgiving Day!
I Hope All of you had a Great Thanksgiving day!
It is almost XMAS....
We are decorating today!!
Nick is off for the next 10 days so we are decorating for XMAS
and then finishing my office/Craft Studio! Can't wait till it is done!
Kells~

3 comments:

Erin said...

What a beautiful day!
We're all decorated for Christmas...minus our tree. We'll do that next weekend.
I'm so glad your craft room idea will come to fruition. Post pictures!

amy said...

great pics! glad you had such a nice thanksgiving! :)
miss you!!

Tamara said...

Are you so creative, Kelly. I love your place settings. Very nice.