Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My New Toy!!!!


So this is my new toy! I just love it! After watching Oprah about a week ago I had mentioned that I wanted a FLIP....
So in the mail on our anniversary a box came from the FLIP Video!
I am so excited. I wish I had kids to film but that will come in time so for now you may start to see a lot of videos of my cat! :)
Ha....
Actually it will be great for my weddings!!! I can post some of the weddings on here with my FLIP! It is the easiest thing to use too! You don't even have to read the instructions! SO FUN.
I think everyone that has children should have one of these! Best Invention!
Anyway...Thanks My Love for My Flip! I love it and you even more!
XO
Kells~

2 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

can't wait to see some videos!!

the yaney's said...

Looking forward to the videos. The flip sounds really cool!