Friday, February 29, 2008

Bangs....Or NO Bangs? That is the Question


Seems to be the trend in Hollywood?
Ok...So next week I made an appointment to get my haircut..
I have never been so nervous...I guess because my wedding is coming up and I want to make sure if something goes wrong I can fix it. However with that being said I am not loving my hair these days. It is BLAH and BORING..so the other day my friend came over to meet me for lunch and voila she had bangs and it looked so good and her hair was about the same length as mine and the layers were amazing. She goes to a salon in San Raphael so immediately I got the number and called an made an appointment. So....I am debating whether or not I should do the bangs...maybe he will no best. I haven't had bangs since the 7th or 8th grade change is always good! So tell me what you think...should I go for bangs?
K~

6 comments:

Amy said...

Go for it!! I love bangs...in fact, my next haircut is definitely going to have bangs.

{The Christian's} said...

That is so funny....I have been thinking about the same thing, getting some bangs!!! I would just keep them long enough (like the picture) so you can still pin them back if you want or sweep them to the side. You will have plenty of time to let them grow out, if needed for the wedding.

Also...I saw the announcement online in the paper!! Very cute!

Erin said...

i'm all for them. Do it!

amy said...

i want bangs too! but my mom said i would regret it!!
im a chicken, but you should do it!!

the yaney's said...

I have had both styles and love both. I have just been recently debating if I want to go back to bangs. I had the hardest time a few years ago getting up the nerve to do it...I was glad I did...they can always grow out if you don't like them! Start slow and go for a longer style.

{irene} said...

I say do it!...I loved it when I cut mine last summer in Spain!....Now they grew back, but I'm going to cut them again!...they are a lot of work, but so worth it!