Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Events!!!

Ok...so I don't really blog too much about my job on my blog but there are a few times a year that I truly look forward to in my job! One of those is the event I am about to show you! Every year I host an event for Wedding and Event Professionals! I love putting it together because I get to design it and showcase the very best in the business in the greater bay area! Not to mention show off the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, Sonoma Golf Club and this year Benziger Family Winery! This year's event was over the top from years past but I really wanted to WOW everyone and I want them to have something fun and exciting to look forward to year after year! I never want it to be the same! So this is fun for me! I get to plan a big event that isn't a wedding and is oh-so-fun! So ....here are some highlights of the event....and photos I will explain each one!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa


The fabulous cake was done by Kelly Zubal of Inticing Creations! She took the beautiful invitation that Amy Hayson of Peculiar Pair Press designed and created this fabulous cake!
The Invitation by Peculiar Pair Press
The Room I designed......The Furniture Rentals were from Hartmann Studios thank you to the oh so talented Amber Solomon at Hartmann!!!
The Fabulous Linens by LaTavola Fine Linen in Napa and the flowers were by Dandelion Floral Art the fabulous Richard and Dena (Dynamic Duo) designed the flowers and they were so pretty. 
_____________________________________________________________
Sonoma Golf Club:


Florals by Dandelion Floral Art...Aren't these floral boxes so fun? Rentals by Sheena Minoc at Classic Party Rentals in Napa, California
The Fun Lounge...Everyone Loves a Lounge at there event!!!!
The Lighting was by Twilight Design! Jeff Mills and his team are the best in lighting and so fun and easy to work with!! I love the leafy lanterns around the perimeter of the room! Just adds a little something, something to the room!

____________________________________________________________________

Benziger Family Winery
Wine Cave
The Red Carpet to greet everyone into the fabulous cave! The flowers were by Lauren Williams of Fleuressence Floral Design! The cave looked spectacular and was a pleasant surprise to everyone! We put them on a party bus and they had no idea where they were going! It was so fun! I love surprising people!!! We had a fabulous 4 course dinner catered by the wonderful chef's at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa!

_____________________________________________________________

The Photobooth at the event!

Kelly Zubal the amazing Cake Designer from Inticing Creations with the Talented Emarie Chervinskas of A Savvy Event.
Amy Thumhart of Thumhart Event Consulting, Jill Hinchman & ME!

What a fun event!!! I just love my job and what I do! I am so lucky! Thank you to everyone that helps make what I do so much fun!!!!
Kells~

2 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Wow!! Great job....love the lounge and that wine cave is amazing!!!

the yaney's said...

It's all so beautiful! The wine cave is to die for! Great Job!