Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History Has Been Made! YES We Can!!!


Regardless of your political belief...today History has been made and I don't think anyone could believe what we all witnessed! What a day for our country, nation and world! I can't even begin to write what I was feeling this morning when I watched the Inauguration! Tears of JOY, HOPE and HAPPINESS are just a few words that come to mind! His speech was absolutely amazing! It is so great to have a leader that is so engaging and charismatic! It is a new day for America and we are faced with so many challenges! I do not envy President Obama but I know he is the right person for the job at the right time! I loved when he said "America is a friend of every Nation and we are ready to LEAD once MORE!" Moving!!!!
I am so proud to be an American today for so many reasons!! History was made today and I was alive to witness it! Unbelievable!!! For me today is the first day of the new YEAR! So Happy New Year and lets work together to bring our Country, The United States of America back to the TOP!!!
YES WE CAN!!!!!!
Congratulations President Obama and Family!
p.s. I am still really curious to see what Michelle Obama is going to wear tonight!!!!!!

3 comments:

the yaney's said...

Hi Kelly,

I got the shelves at potterybarn!

Terra

Andrea said...

Hi Kelly!
Thanks for leaving a comment! I check your blog often too. I love your excitement in this post...it really is an awesome thing!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100%. I couldn't be prouder to have Barack Obama as our 44th President. Your excitement is contagious!