Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Notes for Weight Loss 2009

Embrace Hunger?
What Am I Hungry For?

Balance....What does Balance mean for me?

Food is filling something that is missing in my life? 
Food is filling that.....

Food is readily available....Quick Fix

Excuses...NO MORE

Make A Plan

Put ME on the Priority List

Honesty

Hurt

Nutrition

Excercise

The Magic is......

This is not another year of broken promises and resolutions! It is a love issue!

My Goal..........Weight......TBD I want to know what the right weight for me is at my age and height. What I want and what my body should be are probably two different things so I am going to pull out my weight watchers information from last year to find out where they say I should be!

I want to lose weight with out spending money on diets! I want to change my lifestyle!

I am dedicated to losing weight without spending money except for on food!!

What do I really want????????? This is going to be a question I will keep asking????? I don't have the answer right now!


3 comments:

Erin said...

What a brave girl!

I know, I wish I didn't love food so much...and it's even harder living where you live, I remember!

*hugs*

Kristin said...

I"m with you! All you said, I agree with! I'm working ont he exact same thing!!! Let's work together and support one another! We're strong women!

Anonymous said...

Came across your blog while researching something else. Here's the deal on weight loss with what has worked for me over they years. Get a good weightloss book like the South Beach Diet Book, or other, Read it while you are on your quest. Do NOT diet! Change your eating style. Cut out sugar (the worst addiction ever, only eat carbs like bread (try Ezikieal Bread) in the morning. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, and eat salad twice a day. Get some good protein powder and mix it in your oatmeal with cinnamon and a some berries for breakfast. Hang in there and exercise everyday. Good Luck!