Friday, July 31, 2009

What have we been up to? Read More...

Well things have been non-stop for Nick and I. We are entering our busy time of the year so things are just going to get busier! We were able to take a nice little 4 day mini vacation and went up to Alta to visit with Nick's Aunt and Uncle Bill and Linda! It was so nice going to Alta and spending time with them! We just love going up there! We forgot there was a Christmas Tree Farm next to their property so we thought maybe this year we would go up and cut our tree as Nick and I have never done that before!
After Alta we then headed up to Tahoe for the Ghiggeri Annual Tahoe Vacation! This was our first time going as Nick and I are always working or have lived in other states! It was so fun to go up and spend time with My Aunt and Uncle and Cousins and their kids!! It is always so nice to be around family!!! Unfortunately the last day there I started to get sick and have been really sick for the last two days! I ended up going to the "ER" last night and I have Viral Bronchitis! Unbelievable! How did I get this? I know because I just go, go, go...and then I relax and it all catches up to me! My biggest concern was Cutie...Since I have never been pregnant before I was unaware of what might or could happen to the baby! It was scary because you try to take such good care of yourself and then you get sick and have no control! I have lost about 8lbs and hopefully that is ok...but I am taking care of myself, getting lots of sleep and drinking lots of fluids! I am praying this will be a short illness because unfortunately I have so much work to do and it is really hard to be sick during wedding season!!!

Last week we went to the doctor for our 12 week appointment and to see Cutie aka Baby "D" and he/she is growing quite nicely! Actually cutie was doing somersaults like crazy! It was hilarious! Everything looked good and cutie is progressing quite nicely! It is so fun to see cutie and the growth and progress!

CUTIE 12 Weeks~


We are also redesigning our blog! I am really excited about it and it should launch tomorrow! Maybe tonight if she gets it done! I can't wait for you all to see it!!!

We have also received a lot of cute gifts for Cutie already!!! Here are a few that I have taken pictures of! :)

Cute Books from Liz Montna and a fabulous CD set from Samantha Geweke
These cute outfits are from one of my brides from 2 years ago! She was at the hotel this past weekend celebrating her 2 year wedding anniversary and I came back to these cute onsies!! Can't wait to see Cutie in them~

I will post some photos from Tahoe soon too! I only brought my iPhone so they aren't the best but I will upload them and post them!!

I hope you all are doing great!!!

Love,

Kelly, Nick and Cutie~

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Kelly, Trevor really enjoys the Guess How Much I Love You book. He is 15 months and loves to sit in my lap and or Matt's and have us read to him all day/evening long. It's so sweet. You will love it!