Monday, August 20, 2007

Accountability Monday's...from this day forward....




Good Morning Everyone....
I bet you are wondering why there are pictures of Nick & I like this on the blog?
Well it isn't because we are pregnant! We are on a Diet...Actually I am but Nick is so sweet that he is doing it with me. As some of you may or may not know I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. I think I have tried every diet known to man. They probably all work however after a few months 5 has been the longest I just give up!
So I am giving it ago. Last year Nick and I spent a little over $1000 to be in weight watchers and it worked! I truly believe weight watchers is the best. So we are going to give it a shot again!
My goals is between 40-50lbs. I have decided that Mondays (weigh in day at our house) is going to be my accountability day. I figure if I have to post my picture each week and share this journey with all of you in BLOG land...than maybe I will stick with it and have some great encouragement along the way. So today marks day 1...I am sure the pictures are going to look the same for awhile but my goal is that they are going to start looking better and slimmer!
This is hard for me I am not going to lie...but maybe blogging about it will help me!
So.....Enjoy my journey and THANK YOU NICK for doing this with me and encouraging me! Without Nick I would probably do a lot of cheating! :) :)
He keeps me going!
Kell~

3 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

I am proud of you! You are a lot braver than me....maybe I need to do the same. I definitely have a few pounds to shed!! Maybe I will start up next week once Ashley starts school!
Oh, if you want to do menu monday please do!! I would like to know some of your recipes! Just make a weeks worth (5-7days) and post it on Monday. Then you can put the recipes on the cooking site. I will invite you again!

the yaney's said...

You are a lot braver than me too! I admire you for it! I truly believe WW is the way to do it! Good luck, maybe we can swap recipes...I need to get myself back on track.

{irene} said...

I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog, but I just wanted to say that you are so brave!!!...I have also struggled with my weight my whole life, and it's not fun!!!!..And I think that having to post every Monday your pictures and weight it's going to help you to achieve your goal. Finally I think you have a great husband. Guys don't understand this "weight" thing all the time, and the fact that he is doing it with you...that is just so sweet!!!