Friday, August 10, 2007

More Cats.....They are Really Cute Together.....



Ok...So these Cats are Just too Cute Together!
I really haven't turned into one of those crazy cat people...
but this is the first time my mom has left Lexie and wanted to make
sure we have lots of photos so she doesn't miss her too much!
So this is what I came home to today. The two cats hanging out with the
scratching post! They really are cute together!
I think they actually like each other!!!
I have been trying to get a cute video to post but nothing post worthy yet.
Well....Until Next Time....
Meow
From Cat Land
XOXO
Kell

2 comments:

amy said...

Are you sure you're not a crazy cat person!! I think you need to watch TLC! :) I chose the cake with the initials! The pretty one of course!! How long are you cat-sitting? Do you have a crazy day tomorrow??

Margo McLeskey said...

Thank you so much for the photos!! I miss Miss Lexie but I'm having so much fun with Ashley and Allison.

We are keeping very busy going here and there....

See you soon.
Mom