Thursday, August 9, 2007

Miss Lexie & Truffles are Adjusting

Miss Lexie Sleeping in Her Favorite Spot

Now Miss Lexie is eating Truffles Food and Truffles is Watching her!!!
I think Truffles sees me eating her food Uh-Oh
Well Well Well...The cats are doing good! They are now roaming
the house together and seem to be doing OK. Miss Lexie Loves
to chase Truffles and Truffles still doesn't know if she likes
Sharing her house...however she seems to be dealing with it.
They hiss every now and again at each other but
Miss Lexie Sure wants Truffles to be her friend she follows her
everywhere! I think she thinks Truffles is her mom! HE HE HE
It has been fun so far! I think they are going to be just fine!
Oh....Miss Lexie Loves the Scratching Post...poor thing can't scratch though
because her claws are gone but she still has fun with it!
Well I will keep posting cute Cat Photos!
Love the Cat Sitters!
K&N

1 comment:

amy said...

Thank you so much for helping me with the cakes! I finally chose one and I love it! :)