Monday, August 6, 2007

Miss Lexie has come to visit!!!

Well...Miss Lexie is here to visit her cousin Truffles.
My Mom is leaving to go visit my sister and her family so we are cat sitting
Here are a few photos of Lexie & Truffles first meeting! They aren't too sure of each other quite yet. I will keep posting updates as the next 10 days go by.
These are for you too MOM!!!
Have fun! I am sure we are going to have fun!!

Truffles Eating Miss Lexie's Food! BAD CATS!
Miss Lexie watching Truffles eating her food!!! She doesn't like this!
BUSTED! Meow~~~
Truffles talking to Miss Lexie! I don't think Truffles is liking this right now!
Miss Lexie...I am going to check out your cute pink purse! HMMMM
Stay Tuned for the Rest of The Story......
Happy Days from Cat Land!
K&N

3 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

So cute! Hopefully they will warm up to each other!!

Margo McLeskey said...

I miss my little Lexie!! Please post some more photos!!

~ said...

Cute