Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Uh-Oh...Someone Likes The Back Patio....and the Garden....I wonder who that might be?

Lexie in the Tomatoes...She now loves tomatoes!
Lexie Scratching on the Patio! Truffles loves to do this too~
Lexie Checking out the Yellow Squash...She Likes this...I think Nick & Kelly Might be in Trouble! Uh-Oh....She loves playing in the garden with her BFF truffles!
Lexie & Truffles Eating Dinner after a work out in the garden!
Told you they were Best Friends! Mom is going to have to get a new cat!
Loves From Cat Land Sonoma!
XOXO
Kell~

3 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

It is funny to see them eating out of the same dish now!! The fair looked fun....a lot better than the one in YC!...loved the picture of Nick going down the super slide!

{The Christian's} said...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????

My Cat has NEVER been outside?

Oh My.......I'm going to be in for it when I get home.

PS..go visit the pound and find a kitty of your own!! :) (From Mom)

~ said...

We Love the Cats