Monday, August 13, 2007

The Napa County Fair

Yummm...Candy Station at The Fair
Nick & His Friend Jamie going down the super slide
They had fun!!!!
All the Yummy Fair Food...Corndogs, Grilled Corn and Funnel Cakes Oh My!

Kelly & Nick with I think Elmo???
Kelly & Leslie striking our poses! Les is behind me!
Kelly & Leslie on the fun ride that hangs upside down!!!!!! We had fun! Jamie & Nick were scared!
Nick & Jamie waiting for us! They were scared after the Zipper! They hated the ride.
Doesn't Jamie look cute with Leslie's Purse???
We had a great time at the Fair!!!
All I wanted to do this summer is go to a fair and we did!
We had Funnel Cake, Corndogs and Curly Fries! Oh...And Corn On the Cob!
Nothing Like a Great American Carnival/Fair!
Until Next Year....
K&N



3 comments:

the yaney's said...

Nothings better than a fair corndog! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Erin said...

Oh that takes me back!
Did anyone ask about me? Because you know my family is kind of famous there ;)
Gramma Helen always gets ribbons for her flowers & ferns and my dad gets them for his pickled green beans.
Don't be jealous!

{The Christian's} said...

That looks like a retarded Elmo...not to be mean or anything. :)