Tuesday, December 4, 2007

HIGHLIGHTING MY MOM & DAD


SO Enough about ME....Enough about NICK....
The Next 2 Post below are about my mom and dad and what they are doing!!!
As a child I think we always look up to our parents as our "heroes" and as we get older we look to them for their wisdom, expertise and guidance......Each and every day my parents amaze me at how fabulous they are. They are both so smart, loving, heroes, talented, creative and so good at what they do.
My mom is a realtor for residential real estate and my father is in commercial real estate. They both are so passionate about their careers and work so hard at what they do. It reminds me of the children's book "The Little Engine that Could". They both no matter what the situation is work hard. I love them both so much and admire them for who they are! I am very fortunate to have two loving parents that are such great role models for me, my sister, and our children.....( some day for me) So...I wanted to just brag about them in my blog post today and also post two really neat things that have happened in the last week.
The First Post below is My Dad's first article of 3 that he is writing for "Select Living Magazine" It is on Franchises. It is very informative and as you will see my father is a great writer and is so smart.
The Second Post is an Article Featured in the Appeal Democrat about My Mom and her idea to "GET ON THE BUS" She came up with this amazing idea to help people in our current real estate market and help the agents in her office. She is so talented!
They are both two great post!!!
Please read them.........
I LOVE YOU MOM & DAD....I am so happy and proud to be your daughter...thank you for always loving me unconditionally and for always teaching me to reach for the stars and follow my dreams...I know my ENTREPENUERAL side comes from both of you! Thank you and I love you!

XOXO
Kells....Always your little girl!

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a sweet post. I read about your mom on her blog.
Great parents make a great girl...