Thursday, December 13, 2007

How Well Do You Know Me???

So I was Blog Surfing the other night and I came across the Genius Slippers.....aka Slipper Genie
So if you really know me you know that I absolutely HATE to clean the house! I do it but I really don't like it! So...when I saw these slippers I was like OH MY GOODNESS...I can walk and clean at the same time! This could be fun!!! I had to post them!! They are currently sold out at www.delight.com but as soon as they are back in stock I will own a pair!
Happy Cleaning.....

7 comments:

jenjt said...

These are hilarious!

{The Christian's} said...

that is so funny!! you could turn the music up and dance around while cleaning...do some kicks and dust the tables...great workout, ha ha!!

Amy said...

WOW! I definitely need a pair! I'll put them on my kids...ha ha! Thanks for sharing.

Margo McLeskey said...

Are you kidding? You don't have hardwood floors! So I guess that leaves the kitchen counters, or coffee tables?

Kell's come on.....I think a rhinestone duster is much more appropriate and far more fashionable!

Margo McLeskey said...

Oh Kell's...one more thing before you order.
I don't think your foot would fit in the toilet so let's forget this one and move on to the next!

Mom

amy said...

just what i need...the stuff people come up with!

{irene} said...

Those are hilarious!!!!...and what a great idea!!..Thanks for the tip!