Monday, December 3, 2007

Step By Step.....


This is Nick Laying the carpet in the office/studio.
I think Nick has seriously found his calling! He has gotten so into this I can't even begin to tell you! He just loves doing projects like this. He told me he wants to build our house. He doesn't care how long it takes he wants to build it. I think that is a huge project but Nick is so detailed and so mathematically inclined he probably would be able to do it! I just like to make things look pretty! So that makes a great TEAM! He does all the architectural and building of things then I come in and make it look pretty! It has been so fun having Nick home for the last 10 days! I am sad that he has to go back to work tomorrow! Oh-well....we appreciate the time we have together! It has been a fun two weeks and I can't wait for you all to see the final outcome! It is going to be really cute!

XO

Kell~

1 comment:

the yaney's said...

What a fun project...I love home improvement projects...can't wait to see it finished!