Wednesday, December 5, 2007

VOILA........................

Nick & Emarie...Just finishing hanging the drapes
My Desk.....

Library of Vendors for Weddings and All My Craft Supplies

More Storage

Kelly Trying to get Creative with her camera skills with my crappy camera!

4 Trips to IKEA
2 Trips to Joanne's Fabric
3 Trips to Lowes
10 Days of Vacation for Nick
Kelly Saying You are Going to Slow.....PRICELESS.....
Well....We finally finished my Craft Studio/Office....I am so excited...I am so happy with the way it turned out! I still have a few things left to do ...
Get Rid of the Cords you can see...
Hang a Drape around the water heater
Paint the Bar stools Black
Make the Cushions for the bar stools...but
for the most part it is done!
It was a labor of love and Nick is so amazing! He did such a fabulous job!!!! Thank you Nick for all you did to make my workspace amazing! I love you~!
Kell~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Good Job! I can't wait to see it:) Liz

Burg Family said...

Looks awesome - when are you coming to Reno to redecorate for me?!

{The Christian's} said...

It looks so good!! I love the pencil behind Nick's ear too! :)

amy said...

Wow...You guys did such a fab job! love it.....
You will definitely get lots of use out of having a place to work! I love having an office! I just hope we don't have to give it up!! Very sweet Nick, Now on to the next project Kell! :)

Erin said...

Fabulous! I can't believe how quicly it came together!