Monday, July 13, 2009

Girls Day & Night in Wine Country

Patti, Samantha, Me, Jen & Cheri at Alpha Omega Winery in Napa
Samantha enjoying a little Cabernet at Alpha Omega!
Cheri excited to see her name spelled right! It is actually a movie!
Patti and I taking a self portrait at the Ledson Wine Bar in Sonoma!

Sam, Cheri and Jen...relaxing at Ledson Wine Bar!!



I had one of the best days/nights in a long time! It was so fun! Jen, Sam, Liz, Cheri and Patti came over to Sonoma and we had so much fun! We went to Chandon for lunch and my fabulous husband took such good care of us! The lunch was delicious! After Chandon I took the girls wine tasting to ZD and Alpha Omega Winery in Napa. Cutie and I drank water but boy did we have fun and so many great laughs! I actually just met Cheri and Patti for the first time and it was as if we had all known each other our entire lives! I love it when you meet friends like that!! That makes life and friendships so much fun!
After Napa I took the girls over the Oakville Grade to save on time as they wanted to go to the Ledson Wine Bar on the Square! So that was our next stop! We had a great time at Ledson...a nice Old Vine Zin and a Pineapple Cranberry Juice for me! SO exciting! HA HA .....then a delicious cheese platter! After Ledson we worked up a nice appetite and could not believe the time! It was 8:00pm...so off to the Red Grape one of our Favorites for delicious Flatbread, Salad, and Gorgonzola, Roasted Garlic Flatbread appetizers...it was so yummy!
After dinner we checked in to the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and everyone put on their suits and bathrobes and headed to the lobby bar and pool for a night cap! This morning we all got up a little too early and had a fabulous Spa Morning! I just wish this little trip could have gone on and on and on! It was so great! I am so looking forward to our next outing which will be in March for Sonoma Barrel Tasting! Can't wait girls and Baby Cutie will be a little over a month old! Wow Wee! Time will fly!!

Thanks Auntie Liz & Sam for the children's books and Lullaby CD! Cutie is going to love them!!!

3 comments:

funfavorites said...

We were so glad to get to come and visit. Thank you for making a wonderful trip. You're the best! Looking forward to the next girls getaway.

jenjt said...

Such a fun day!!! I loved being with my best girlfriends:)

Girls Night In said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Those picture frames are beautiful!. Thanks for sharing memories. I really liked your blog.Go straight to know more about ladies night