Wednesday, July 15, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

So Nick and I have decided to go Private!
The official date will be July 24th. So if you read my blog and want to keep reading it..don't know if there are many readers but if you do email me at kelly@asavvyevent.com and give me your email so I can approve it! Not sure what I need to do but I think I need your email address to invite you! Or you can leave a comment with your email address!!!!
and I will add you to the list of approve readers!!! :)

Thanks~

7 comments:

funfavorites said...

Add me please!-Liz

jenjt said...

Add Me Too...jentraynham@gmail.com
I really haven't gone private, just a little update is needed:)

the yaney's said...

add me too! :)

Cayce said...

I want added! :) Cayce caycetaylor@live.com

Ashley said...

Add me!!! Thank you!!!

abk1w@yahoo.com

Tamara said...

add me too. I think you already have my email address.

Andrea said...

Thanks for adding me!