Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Belated 4th of July



Well this year we didn't really get to celebrate the 4th of July~ :(
I had a huge wedding at Kunde Winery and it was pretty intense. I had the opportunity to work with a fabulous wedding planner Sasha Souza. It was a pretty amazing event and I learned a lot. It was a long weekend however! Friday I worked from 8:30am-9pm and Saturday I worked from 8am-11pm. It was pretty intense and it is funny even though I am pregnant sometimes I forget that and I still try to work as hard as I normally do and do the things I normally would do but this weekend was pretty hard on me! I have been on the sofa most of the today because I am so physically and mentally exhausted. I just can't do anything. I know it is ok to lay around all day but if you know me you know that I work so hard and I hate laying around but today I just gave into it. I had to. I have to take care of myself and cutie. This week I am really going to take it easy as I have another wedding this coming weekend on Saturday.

So I was kinda bummed we didn't get to BBQ and have people over for the 4th. Usually since we have moved here my mom and dad come over for the 4th and we BBQ and then watch the fireworks in our front yard. Next year I can't wait to take cutie to the 4th of July parade in Sonoma and to the All American BBQ and watch the bands! It will be fun! I really love the fact that Sonoma reminds me so much of Small Town America and the entire community gets into the holiday! I left the wedding yesterday briefly to go home and get a coat as it was getting really cool and I could not believe all the people in their front yards bbqing and partying it was like a town party! It was so cool! Normally I never see that because we stay at our house and bbq and don't deal with all of that but it was neat to see! I can't wait for next year!!!

Anyway...I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July and that you have a great week!!!

Best,
Kelly~

No comments: