Saturday, March 24, 2007

Another Great Wedding.... Katy & Gil....Congratulations!

The Happy Couple!!
The Wedding Reception Room

The Cake!!!
Tonight was Katy & Gils Wedding at The Sonoma Golf Club! Katy and I have been working together since Thanksgiving! She is the Director of Catering at The Four Seasons Dallas! We have had so much fun planning her wedding together!! Tonight she said to me...."Kelly you turned my dream into a reality" I was so touched...tonight I realized that I truly love what I do and that I can turn a moment into a memory! I love my job and I love making couples dreams come true! I am truly blessed that I have found a job that I love so much and enjoy every minute of it! I can truly say that I come to work feeling like I am not working I am doing what I love and I truly put my heart and soul into the weddings I do!! Thank you Katy and Gil for making the past 5 months so fun and so memorable and I know our friendship will last a lifetime! Congratulations on your wedding and your new life together and thank you for allowing me to help you plan your wedding! CONGRATS!!!!

2 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Again....love the cake! What is it with me and cake?

the yaney's said...

I love the cake! So elegant!